Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Finale

Well this is the last week for our blogging assignment. I plan to atleast try to post once in a while. However, with the Praxis coming up again and all the assignments we have, I am not sure how much I will post. I hope everyone has an enjoyable warm few months here at the Rock, and our workload is lightened.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN...we are finally done with one assignment but have about 7 more to go. I have the praxis coming up next week. Good luck to the both of us and I hope all goes well for the rest of this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you about the workload! I guess its just part of the game. I am planning on doing the praxis at a sylvan lerning center so hopefully it won't be as difficult to register and wait for the test. Good luck with your Praxis. You enjoy the weather as well!

    ReplyDelete