Thursday, February 19, 2009
E-Folio and SRU B-Ball
Today in Tech for PETE we were assigned our E-Folio's. This is a very overwhelming assignment. As a student here at SRU this has been a very stressful month. I have many things due including this enormous E-Folio. I plan to begin early and spread out my work load until the due date. It is an assignment that brings many nervous emotions because I just declared PE my major. I am not a member of many clubs yet and still need many certifications and certificates to even begin my assignment. Thankfully I made it to the SRU mens home game last night because from the looks of things, free time will come seldom in the following month. I'm glad to inform that the Mens SRU Basketball team is advancing to the playoffs after last night's victory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree this was a very stressful month in school including taking the Praxis which i took to. The e-folio is going to be tough to complete and time consuming. Good thing we have a lot of other stuff to keep our mind off of it like our IM team and SRU B-Ball team. Lets get a win this week and get into the playoffs!
ReplyDeleteI feel yah on that brother this is a stressful month at the ROCK. The E-folio is a huge assignment and not planning on gettin started anytime soon lol. Spring Break is all we got to look forward too then back to the grind with school work and the e-folio.
ReplyDelete