Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The Praxis 1
My name is Chris LaRocca and I am currently in Tech for PETE at Slippery Rock University of PA. Today our assignment was to create a blog. We will be posting twice a week for anyone who is interested in the life of a Physical Education Student here at SRU I will be posting weekely on various activities, sporting events, and maybe even the days thoughts. Today is my first post and I thought I would inform you all about the Praxis 1. I took it at the Cathedral of Learning at the UPMC. The test center was good an I reccomend it for anyone searching the computer based version of the Praxis 1. However, I am ashamed to admit i missed the reading quota by 1 point! I did do outstanding on the Math with a 180. Start early don't wait like I did. I'll let you all know next month when i pass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't phsyce yourself out you're a smart guy my famous words......do your best and that's all you can do
ReplyDelete