Sunday, March 1, 2009
Spring Break
Well it is spring break! However, I am sad to say I will be spending my break in SRU. I am getting some volunteer hours this week for my resume. Also, I got a lot of homework for Dr. Nichols. I guess that it is a good thing I didn't take a vacation, it will give me time to complete some of my work. I will be back in two weeks to inform you of how things are going...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well i hope you had a great spring break Chris. Having that much work over break is rough hopefully you will got it done. We might have to plan for a vacation next year for break. That is if we do not get swamped with work again.
ReplyDeleteDon't feel too bad I was in SRU as well! It was pretty boring. Like you I had a decent amount of work to do, unlike you I did not do it! As it turns out playstation 3 called my name all week. So I spent countless hours playing video games. I did manage to do a little work though.
ReplyDelete